Monday, August 8, 2016

Marco Rubio: Don’t Kill Babies in Abortions Just Because Their Moms Have Zika

Florida U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio is urging families not to give into the pressure to abort unborn babies because of the Zika virus scare.

In a new interview Saturday, the former Republican presidential candidate told Politico that he does not believe unborn babies should be aborted even if they have birth defects linked to the Zika virus.

“I understand a lot of people disagree with my view – but I believe that all human life is worthy of protection of our laws. And when you present it in the context of Zika or any prenatal condition, it’s a difficult question and a hard one,” Rubio told Politico. “But if I’m going to err, I’m going to err on the side of life.” . . . Read More

Tags: Senator, Marco Rubio, Don't kill Babies. moms with Zika To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Greater Fitchburg For Life. Thanks!

No comments :