Tuesday, August 16, 2016

SBA List Field Team: "We're fighting for those who can't speak for ...

SBA List Field Team: My name is Scott Lowry from with cell North Carolina I've been working with SBA for about six months. I've knocked on thousands of doors and done hundreds of surveys. Grassroots activism makes all the difference in the world when you go out and you talk to somebody and you know face-to-face contact. People respond having Canvassers out there on the ground knocking on doors. Talking to voters face-to-face can make all the difference in the world. It can make difference all the way from presidential races all the way down the city council races for our issues. . . .

[I]nteraction is critical because most people if they see an ad on TV it's forgotten shortly. But in some cases I think these people remember us. I know I remember them we tell people why were there and what we're fighting for that we're fighting for the unborn and those who can't speak for themselves. They respond and they want to help they want to be involved. SBA is the premier organization in getting out the pro-life message changing the culture of death . . . View More

Tags: Susan B. Anthony List,field team, fighting for those, who can't speak To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Greater Fitchburg For Life. Thanks!

No comments :