Wednesday, November 23, 2016

President-Elect Trump Names Pro-Life Gov. Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador

Governor Nikki Haley (R-SC)
ARRA News Service Article
President-elect Donald Trump has named another pro-life advocate to a key position involving pro-life policies. After selecting pro-life Senator Jeff Sessions as his attorney general, Trump has named pro-life Governor Nikki Haley as his United Nations ambassador.

Haley has a long record of supporting pro-life legislation and signing it as governor of the state of South Carolina.

The United Nations appointment is important as pro-abortion nations are pushing the United Nations to make abortion a so-called human right. Previously, the Obama administration had joined those other nations to push abortion on an international level. As UN Ambassador, Governor Haley could help stop that effort and work to ensure that unborn children are respected in that International body.

“I believe every life has a value and is blessed by God–my husband was adopted and my pro-life convictions stem from the fact I feel the blessings of that value every day knowing someone chose life for him. I see it every day in my two children as I watch them grow. My hope is that we continue to encourage and work towards educating that value of life to everyone, ” Haley has said. . . . Read More at LifeNews.com

Tags: President-Elect Trump, Names, Pro-Life, Gov. Nikki Haley, UN Ambassador To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Greater Fitchburg For Life. Thanks!

No comments :