Monday, November 28, 2016

She Wanted to “Terminate” Her Pregnancy, But . . .

. . . a Google Search Saved Baby Axton From Abortion

When 27-year-old Acacia walked into a pregnancy help medical clinic in Casper, Wyo., her primary goal was to verify the pregnancy. If she was pregnant, Acacia’s plan was to abort.

She had taken a home pregnancy test, but couldn’t make herself believe the result.

“I thought it was a mistake. I thought, ‘there’s no way I could be pregnant,’” Acacia said.

“I knew the father of my child wasn’t going to be around, so I was actually looking online for ways to terminate my pregnancy.”

Her search led her to True Care Women’s Resource Center’s website. Reading the information and learning about the center’s free services brought Acacia through the door. Little did she know how different her life would be thereafter.

Acacia had experienced a life-changing incident just a few weeks prior to coming to True Care.

“I had recently been in an accident that I ended up surviving—I should have been dead,” she said. “I spent four days in ICU, and that was only a month earlier.”

Acacia felt hopeless, an emotion she expressed to the client advocate at True Care.

“I told her how my life was crumbling around me and there was no way that I could be a parent at that time,” Acacia said. “She sat there and listened to all my concerns. She didn’t judge me, she didn’t question anything that I was thinking, she just listened with a completely open mind.”

During the conversation, Acacia heard a life-changing statement.

“The advocate explained to me how God has a purpose for everybody, and a huge purpose of mine was to be alive if I was supposed to be dead a month before that,” she said. . . . Read More About Acacia experience and journey!

Tags: Acacia,wWanted, to “Terminate”, Her Pregnancy, Google Search, Saved Baby Axton, From Abortion, To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Greater Fitchburg For Life. Thanks!

1 comment :

Patrick Hawkins said...

Strange thing, have heard many women say they regreted getting abortion but have yet to hear one say regret deciding not to abort!