Thursday, January 19, 2017

Pro-Life Ronna Romney McDaniel Elected Republican Party Chair, Wants to Keep GOP Platform Pro-Life

Ronna Romney McDaniel 
Michigan Republican Party chair Ronna Romney McDaniel was elected today as the new chair of the national Republican Party. McDaniel succeeds pro-life former RNC chairman Reince Priebus who is now chief of staff for President elect Donald Trump.

McDaniel is pro-life on abortion and says that her own experience having difficulty having a baby enhanced her pro-life views. When she finally became pregnant, McDaniel described her unborn child as “life inside of me.”

Ask if she is pro-life, McDaniel previously said: “[I am] Pro-life [with the] exception for Life of the mother. I had an extremely difficult time conceiving my first child. The emotional toll that took on me and my husband was difficult to bear as each pregnancy test came back negative. I will never forget the joy I felt the moment I learned I had life inside me.”

She also says she favors repealing Obamacare, the pro-abortion government-run health care scheme.

“Repealed. Period. I speak regularly with small business owners in my area who are frightened about the ramifications of Obamacare once the employer mandate does kick in. Many will be forced to cut hours for their employees or cut jobs altogether,” McDaniel has said.

McDaniel also favors keeping the current Republican Party platform, which is pro-life on abortion. . . . Read More

Tags: Pro-Life, Ronna Romney McDaniel, Elected, Republican Party Chair, Wants to Keep, GOP Platform Pro-Life To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Greater Fitchburg For Life. Thanks!

No comments :